We had been working with the Green Mountain Inn to bring a group of skier up the Sugar Slalom at Stowe. Group reservations was helpful to organize our room block for 10 families. Our room was
perfect for our family of 4. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms clean and well appointed. Pool and hot tub outside was a great gathering area for everyone even though it was 30 degrees outside. Breakfast was good. The place seems to be a destination for other families attending the Sugar Slalom as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont