My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights in early May, which apparently for Stowe is the transition period from winter activities to summer, so many of the establishments in town were closed for renovations, upkeep, etc., including the bar and dining room in the Inn. However, breakfast was served in the dining room, and it was excellent. The ladies serving were so polite and friendly.... what a great way to start the day. The lodgings were good as well, but perhaps the thing that sticks out most is that every staff member we met was polite, friendly and enthusiastic. If I ever need a quick getaway from a too, too long Canadian winter again, I would welcome another stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont