Green Mountain Inn
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$111
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotels.com
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$90
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Pool
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$207
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$113
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$120
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$232
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$220
Edson Hill(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$220
1,921 results
All reviewsmansfield housewhip restaurantluxury suitemiddle of townfour poster bedmain streetfire pitnew englandjacuzzi tubclassic roomcookiesmodern amenitieshotel restaurantbeautiful roomdowntown stowelarge bathroombaked goods
Reviewed 13 May 2014

By all accounts this hotel has everything - old fashioned, nice decor, very nice updated rooms, helpful staff, lots of amenities, good gym with good quality machines, weights and TV's, sauna, pool. They even serve good milk, tea and cookies every afternoon. Prices are reasonable and parking is included.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank floshel
GreenMtnInn, General Manager at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

A hotel is not a wonderful place unless it has amazing guests, and we’re so lucky to have just that. Thank you for pointing out so many of the areas that made your stay at the Green Mountain Inn so enjoyable. I’m happy to hear you had the opportunity to enjoy our fitness center, along with our outdoor, heated pool. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back soon and I thank you for your review.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights in early May, which apparently for Stowe is the transition period from winter activities to summer, so many of the establishments in town were closed for renovations, upkeep, etc., including the bar and dining room in the Inn. However, breakfast was served in the dining room, and it was excellent. The ladies serving were so polite and friendly.... what a great way to start the day. The lodgings were good as well, but perhaps the thing that sticks out most is that every staff member we met was polite, friendly and enthusiastic. If I ever need a quick getaway from a too, too long Canadian winter again, I would welcome another stay here.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 792ian

How wonderful that the staff at the Green Mountain Inn were able to provide you with a stay that took your mind off the exceptional winter that visited so many areas this year. You are correct; we are in a transition-like period, doing a bit of spring cleaning and sprucing up, just in time for warmer temps, and I’d love to welcome you back to experience Stowe in the summer. Thank you for letting me know how much you enjoyed your stay and for your kind review.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Loved this place. It was our first trip to Stowe and the only thing that could have been better is if the restaurant was open (currently under repair). The staff was so helpful, recommendations on dinner, hiking trails, things to do, etc. It was a great experience and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rob D
GreenMtnInn, General Manager at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

I’m so glad to hear that your recent stay at the Green Mountain Inn was so enjoyable. We’re working hard to get the Whip Bar & Grill refreshed and ready for our guests and May 9th, we’re anticipating being able to welcome everyone back for dinner. Thank you for sharing your appreciation of our staff and their courteous service. I’m happy that your first experience in Stowe was memorable and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This was our 3rd stay at the Green Mountain Inn. It is the only hotel we will book when we go ski-ing in Stowe. The staff are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble. The outdoor heated pool is fantastic as is the hot tub. Just one little suggestion is that you take something to put on your feet to get you from your room to the pool area as you have to go outside and it looks odd walking around with a robe on and boots !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paddywack-8
GreenMtnInn, General Manager at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for the great advice for other guests! With the advantage of being able to enjoy our outdoor, heated pool year round, bringing a pair of shoes with you to the pool is a very smart idea. I’m so happy that each of your stays at the Green Mountain Inn have been fantastic and I look forward to seeing you each and every time you visit Stowe! Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My husband and I just returned from 3 nights in Stowe, the Inn was a perfect retreat, but centrally located. He skied and I relaxed at the inn with a nice gym, great massages and close for shopping and dining the staff was incredibly helpful and pleasant. We will go back next year!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie1201
GreenMtnInn, General Manager at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

It sounds like your recent stay at the Green Mountain Inn provided you with just what you needed! I love hearing that our guests get to relax and unwind when they stay here, because that is exactly the experience we want for everyone. I’m already looking forward to seeing you next year and I thank you for your gracious review.