We spent a wonderful weekend at the Green Mountain Inn for our first anniversary and were so pleased. Everyone was welcoming and helpful and the room was very clean. The room had many charming details of an old inn including a beautiful four poster canopy bed yet the bathroom was modern - a nice mix. We stayed in room 201 and were loved it. This room has a shared balcony overlooking Main Street that we enjoyed, but if you want complete quiet this might not be the room for you. What we loved most about the Green Mountain Inn was our ability to park our car for the weekend and walk everywhere. The inn is located near restaurants, the rec path (see my past review!) and cute shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont