Second trip here. Reception is courteous and helpful even checking me into my room before 10AM. Free wi-fi. Room was small but the full-size canopy bed was VERY comfortable (lots of different kinds of pillows too), but the bed is VERY high off the ground -- short folks be warned. Little porch right off the room overlooked the modest pool. I was here for a wedding and the staff seemed very invested in helping to make it a great day. I got hung up on the website and had to exit and start over. Otherwise, a fine experience. A great jumping-off point for exploring this area of VT. (Less than 10 miles north of Interstate 89). The entire village is walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont