My husband and I were married at the Inn this month, and it could not have been more perfect! The town of Stowe is absolutely gorgeous and has everything you could want to do to have fun. The Inn is so lovely and historic! We stayed in the Mill House in a romantic, cozy room with a fireplace and jacuzzi. It was spotless and the bed was the most comfortable we've slept in, other than our own. The food is outstanding-from the homemade raspberry turnovers and granola at breakfast to the Maine lobster and filet mignon at dinner. We took home two loaves of the Inn's honey oatmeal bread-it was that good! The staff could not be more accommodating and pleasant. They even helped us track down the elusive Heady Topper beer! We can't wait to come back next June for our anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont