We just got back from a 3 day 4th of July weekend from Stowe and our 2nd trip to the Green Mtn Inn! First time during the winter months and we loved it so much we wanted to experience it in the summer. This Hotel pays attention to every detail. The rooms are so clean and bed very comfortable. We asked for a pool view and we got it. The grounds are impeccable. The pool and outdoor hot tub were amazing. The indoor hot tub great too. We much enjoyed the fire pit at night and the yard games during the day. Something for all members of the family to do!!! They offer tea and homemade cookies each day from 4-5 pm and sounds crazy but we really looked forward to the yummy treat!! Such a nice touch. So much to do in Stowe on a beautiful weekend. We biked ,hiked and kayaked! We will definitely be going back to the Green Mtn Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont