Just wanted to let everyone know that this Hotel and Town is just what you would want for am old time 4th of July. Honestly the best 4th of July I ever had. Folks to rate this hotel at 100 percent may not be true, but this Hotel is just Great!!!!!!!
From Tea and cookies to little bags with treats to make s'mores by the fire. This hotel does not just give you a room, it gives you a chance to go back in time. Honestly I love this hotel. Plus as old as it is it gives you the feeling of old meeting new with a really nice updated feel. From a great pool area to wonderful restaurants. I have stayed here before and will stay here again. Please try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont