Staff were outstanding. Room was clean & very roomy and comfortable. Spa had best therapists I have ever experienced. Holiday decorations were beautiful. Afternoon teas including cider and cookies were pleasant and relaxing in library or living room by a blazing fire. Stowe and nearby Waterbury Center had a very large variety of free and for fee attractions. There was a plethora of outstanding restuarants. VT scenery including the snow capped mountain ski area was breath taking & I have lived in CO mountains. Plan on a return visit next year hopefully by train to enjoy scenic trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont