“Nice local place where you can have a beer and good lunch”

Hired Hand Brewing Co
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Vergennes
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stopped there with some work friends for lunch and can honestly say the food lunch menu was outstanding. Let's not forget they are a brewery so, I would highly recommend ordering a IPA or two. For my lunch I ordered the "Steak & Cheese" which contained a trio of cheeses/ shaved steak/ peppers/ onions/ mushrooms/ horseradish IPA mustard sauce. The dish also comes with a salad it was outstanding. The service was great and the overall atmosphere as good. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We stopped in the town of Vergennes for lunch. We found the Hired Hand and had a really great pizza and beer. They even had wine on draft. To top off the meal, they make their own ice cream.