“Ethereal”

Cuisines: French
Poland, Ohio
“Ethereal”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The moment I stepped into this lovely place the heavenly smell of baking lifted my spirits. The only word to describe the experience of eating the cardamom and the morning buns I enjoyed would be ethereal. Every layer was beautifully crisp, fragrant, buttery and a little sweet. I'm so glad I got to visit such a wonderful place. I'll be dreaming of the breakfast my husband and I had here for a long time.

Visited August 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Arrived late, but still loved every bite!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

At 3pm, the pickings were slim, so I got an assortment of what was left. This place is fabulous and I can't wait to be in their area again. You must stop if you appreciate a good bakery.

Visited July 2014
Burlington, Vermont
“Croissants and Coffee = Heaven!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We ordered coffee and croissants. Fortunately for us, the croissants were just being taken out of the oven! These were just simply buttery goodness and a great cup of coffee. Sunday should always start this way!

• Visited July 2014
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Flakey and flavorful”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Croissant, breakfast buns and coffee, a wonderful breakfast. The buns had a delightful hint of citrus in their warm center. A treat for the senses.

Visited June 2014
North Ferrisburg, Vermont
“Authentic French bakery”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The breads and pastries are superb. The sandwiches delicious. A really great place to get a dose of France. It is a little slow, but the quality makes it worth while.

• Visited May 2014