2 night stay in main lodge room overlooking the lake. Slant in the floor of our room quite noticeable, hallways narrow, carpet worn, floors creaked, so the property is showing its age. OK for 2 nights, but anything longer would suggest a cabin. No fridge, microwave, or TV. Onsite food was excellent, but pricey. Gardens were beautiful. Staff to be commended for their attentiveness. Nearby Lake Champlain Maritime Museum was impressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basin Harbor is a 700 acre resort and boat club on the shores of Lake Champlain. Owned and operated by 4th generation innkeepers, we have over 130 years of exceptional guest service. Open for three seasons, Basin Harbor offers a peaceful retreat for anyone who enjoys the outdoors, unparalleled service and a dedication to excellent food, integrating Addison County's over 200 farmers and producers. Basin Harbor's diverse offerings accommodate family vacations, destination weddings, golf outings and corporate retreats. Our recreational menu include an 18 hole golf course with practice facilities, tennis courts, badminton, croquet, water skiing, boat rentals, kayaks, sailboats, power boat rentals and over 40 boat slips for overnight docking at the Boat Club at Basin Harbor. Our renowned Kids Camp offers comprehensive programming for ages 3-17. Visit Vermont's finest lakeside resort and boat club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Basin Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basin Harbor Club Hotel Vergennes
- Basin Harbor Hotel
- Basin Harbor Resort
- Basin Harbor Vermont/Vergennes