Wilder farm Inn is situated on a lovely spot in the mad river valley. We have stayed four times so far.
The rooms are very large, quiet , clean and tastefully decorated .The large stone fireplace and the common rooms are very comfy.
The breakfasts are very good ,varied and made with herbs out of the garden.
Luke and Linda the Inn keepers are very friendly knowledgeable and you treat you as friends.
They are very helpful and give you very helpful information on any activity you want to do.
We found suggestions are very helpful for the local restaurants and ended up booking are wedding dinner at one that he suggested.
Luke is an accomplished potter and on this trip we purchased a lovely vase.
In summery a very lovely Inn and a wonderful couple .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation is the name of the game at Wilder Farm Inn. An authentic Vermont lodging experience in a quintessential eight-room Vermont farmhouse, and the perfect complement to your stay in the Mad River Valley. We are passionate about genuine hospitality, fresh healthy local food, and outdoor adventures. While we are on the National Registry of Historic Places, you will find all rooms provide a ‘classically comfortable, far from traditional’ Vermont lodging experience. We look forward to seeing you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast