Driving in through the mountains on our fifth trip to Wilder Farm Inn where the scenery was so breathtaking! It was a slice of heaven! We stayed in the Robin Room for the second time, where I slept like a baby or maybe more like a bear! Every room we have stayed in has been picture perfect and so cozy in all of them! Another slice of heaven!
Seeing Luke, Linda & Jordan (Linda’s mini-me) is always so pleasant, generous and sincere! They make us feel like we just came home for a visit! Friends with a slice of heaven!
Luke is not only a Masterful potter but an amazing artist in the kitchen!!! I want every recipe for every dish he served!( And literally the dishes he served them on! )You can taste the freshness! Multi-grain French toast with cream cheese and fresh strawberries! OMG! Just another two more slices of heaven!
Luke knows all the right places to go! He gave us the insiders scoop to everything! He even made us reservations to the most amazing restaurant, The Common Man! It took everything not to lick our plates! A big PHAT slice of heaven!
We just love it here! The Best B&B we ever stayed at! The town is so beautiful with shops and galleries! A classic theater with the best burger right next door! And lastly and just as importantly some fantastic skiing over the river (MadRiverGlen)& through the woods to Sugerbush we go!!!
What slices of heaven! Thank You again Luke & Linda!
:) M&N in NJ
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilder Farm Inn...where farm-fresh meets fashion-forward. We have made a conscious decision to create an atmosphere more appealing to today's traveler. With a relaxed vibe and some fresh decorating, it's apparent that grandma doesn't live here anymore. Gone are the days of doilies and old-time quilts. We have eight uniquely and individually decorated guestrooms which are sure to fit anyone's style. From country chic to hotel boutique, we're sure you'll find a room that's perfect for you! It's all about the food...from preparation to presentation, we take pride it what you eat. Breakfasts are freshly prepared with organic ingredients; some coming straight from our garden and others locally foraged. Our baked goods are made from scratch, and we offer a thoughtful menu featuring a creative culinary flare. What can be better?....it's served to you on Luke's handmade pottery.Our grounds are perfect for reading that book, enjoying a glass of wine, playing some bocce & horseshoes or even taking that well-deserved nap. Our property is also home to The Naked Potter Studio & Gallery, an 1840's post & beam lovingly built by the potter himself.Besides the obvious Vermont attractions, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, Ben & Jerry's, the farmers' market, we love to share our local knowledge of those special hidden gems. We are passionate about making your stay exactly what you want it to be, whether its outdoor fun, fine dining, art, etc...we care.Come as Guests...Leave as Friends ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast