While vacationing in Vermont recently, we stayed at the Wilder Farm Inn. The inn was beautiful, cozy and comfortable. Luke and Linda, the inn keepers, made us feel right at home. Our room had its own bathroom, an especially comfortable bed, and an inviting feeling. Breakfast was a highlight. Luke is in charge of this and both days it was delcious and hearty. Day one a stuffed french toast, day 2 was a cinamon scone and omlette with vermont cheddar and veggies. All the food is either home grown, or Vermont grown, and always organic. After coming back from a day of sightseeing , we were so pleased to find a plate of home made cookies waiting for us. The common areas were also cozy - complete with fireplace and over stuffed chairs. I never thought I was B&B person, but I would reccomend this to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilder Farm Inn...where farm-fresh meets fashion-forward. We have made a conscious decision to create an atmosphere more appealing to today's traveler. With a relaxed vibe and some fresh decorating, it's apparent that grandma doesn't live here anymore. Gone are the days of doilies and old-time quilts. We have eight uniquely and individually decorated guestrooms which are sure to fit anyone's style. From country chic to hotel boutique, we're sure you'll find a room that's perfect for you! It's all about the food...from preparation to presentation, we take pride it what you eat. Breakfasts are freshly prepared with organic ingredients; some coming straight from our garden and others locally foraged. Our baked goods are made from scratch, and we offer a thoughtful menu featuring a creative culinary flare. What can be better?....it's served to you on Luke's handmade pottery.Our grounds are perfect for reading that book, enjoying a glass of wine, playing some bocce & horseshoes or even taking that well-deserved nap. Our property is also home to The Naked Potter Studio & Gallery, an 1840's post & beam lovingly built by the potter himself.Besides the obvious Vermont attractions, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, Ben & Jerry's, the farmers' market, we love to share our local knowledge of those special hidden gems. We are passionate about making your stay exactly what you want it to be, whether its outdoor fun, fine dining, art, etc...we care.Come as Guests...Leave as Friends ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast