We first had an interest in the Wilder Farm Inn because of their use of organic products. Well, after staying there we just fell in love with the Inn Keepers, Luke and Linda and all they did to make our stay a very pleasant one. As strict vegetarians, we had a little concern about what our breakfast would be like. Luke had no problem creating these delicious breakfasts of smoothies, scrambled tofu with fresh veggies from their garden, blueberry pancakes with real maple syrup, and even soy milk to add to the organic coffee! Luke is an excellent cook. He also helped a lot in locating restaurants, shops, and hiking trails.
The rooms are so beautifully decorated. Seems every time we visit we find that Linda has added some new touches to them. Comfy mattress toppers, organic soap, loads of currant magazines to read, and a night cap! Nice little touches make this a rare find at a fair price. We highly recommend the Wilder Farm Inn.
Mark and Dorothy from Northeast PA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilder Farm Inn...where farm-fresh meets fashion-forward. We have made a conscious decision to create an atmosphere more appealing to today's traveler. With a relaxed vibe and some fresh decorating, it's apparent that grandma doesn't live here anymore. Gone are the days of doilies and old-time quilts. We have eight uniquely and individually decorated guestrooms which are sure to fit anyone's style. From country chic to hotel boutique, we're sure you'll find a room that's perfect for you! It's all about the food...from preparation to presentation, we take pride it what you eat. Breakfasts are freshly prepared with organic ingredients; some coming straight from our garden and others locally foraged. Our baked goods are made from scratch, and we offer a thoughtful menu featuring a creative culinary flare. What can be better?....it's served to you on Luke's handmade pottery.Our grounds are perfect for reading that book, enjoying a glass of wine, playing some bocce & horseshoes or even taking that well-deserved nap. Our property is also home to The Naked Potter Studio & Gallery, an 1840's post & beam lovingly built by the potter himself.Besides the obvious Vermont attractions, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, Ben & Jerry's, the farmers' market, we love to share our local knowledge of those special hidden gems. We are passionate about making your stay exactly what you want it to be, whether its outdoor fun, fine dining, art, etc...we care.Come as Guests...Leave as Friends ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast