“Barely edible tacos”

The Mad Taco
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Waitsfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I took my family here because of the great reviews. Unfortunately the food was basically inedible. Specifically the chicken tacos and burritos were terrible. The fish tacos were decent as was the enchiladas. We were a large party and no one really enjoyed their meal.
Seriously, just go to another spot. Its totally not worth the price.

1  Thank RadlerGreatNeck_NY

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We are big Mexican foodies...and Mad Taco is by far some of the best tacos we have ever had. Who would have thought you would find such great, authentic Mexican in such a small town in VT. If you go, plan on waiting 15-20 minutes for your order because they cook a lot of their meats to order...and each time we went they were pretty busy. It is worth the wait! Our favorites by far were the Cured Pork Belly tacos and the Chili Colorado tacos. YUM! I will be craving these until our next visit :)

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Fresh ingredients with a flair. Overstuffed, fresh tacos with cool twists. I ate here after skiing one day and was so full i didn't need dinner. The Tacos and Burritos are HUGE. Its more than you may be used to paying but you get quality food. A Valley favorite.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Great food at a good price. The tacos are fresh,different and delicious. The service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I can always count on getting a meal with the best local ingredients made with care, full of flavor, and creatively presented. The beef taco I got I'm sure they spent all day cooking the locally-raised meat and sauce, with a hefty amount of beef. Love their many sauces, all rated for heat. Who needs a huge menu when everything is so good?