“"Small but Well Worth the Stop"”
Review of Pizza in the Valley - CLOSED

Pizza in the Valley
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in historic Waitsfield, Vermont, Pizza in the Valley started as a collaboration between a couple of friends. We offer authentic New York style pizza to the Mad River Valley. A culinary team with diverse training and common interests come together to create a unique blend of flavors and dishes from a unique pizzeria.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is a small place but has a little bar with great beers and great prices. The pizza was very good and so were the wings. We had a specialty pizza with ricotta cheese, red peppers, and sausage. Our wings were Parisian style and were very good. Service was great (we sat at the bar as there were just two of us.) We liked this place and would go back. We had just checked in to our Inn and this was a great place to unwind.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The food was great and they had the best beer prices in town. I had the pizza and some of the people I was with had the pasta dishes, all of which were good. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Waitsfield, Vermont.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Okay, I will concede that it might have been my fault. I assumed they had table service, but maybe not. That said, I did go through the restaurant, tried to make eye contact with the person behind the counter (no luck,) and since it was boiling inside, I sat outside. I sat there for ten minutes and gave up. Even if one is supposed to order at the counter (or something like that,) I would expect that someone - maybe the person ignoring me behind the counter - to come out and let me know that it isn't table service. And there was only one other party in the place. Just a little more awareness might have solved the problem.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We're new to the valley but I can see this becoming a frequent source of takeout for us. There's something for everyone and they make an excellent calzone. A great excuse not to cook.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

On Monday and Wednesday, there was a $10 cheese pizza special, with $1 more with one topping. You have to decide on ONE topping for the deal. We added antipasto, and had a good meal. New Yorkers will love the thin crust. This was our "cheap eats" best value during our Mountain visit.