“Great relaxed spot”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great relaxed spot”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

It's the restaurant for a hostel/hotel - which gives it a unique, young, VT vibe. We had an outstanding shredded brussel sprout salad with goat cheese and a lemon vinaigrette as a starter, followed by veggie ramen noodle soup and smoked brisket sandwich for entrees. Our kids enjoyed it as much as we did - the burgers are classic and delicious. tempting desserts - the special that evening was a chocolate caramel rice crispy treat with marshmallow icing. Dinner starts at 5pm, making it a good spot for families.

• Visited January 2014

Newton, Massachusetts
“Second time around; still excellent”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Can't say enough about the fresh ingredients. I had a pasta dish with some of the best sausage I've ever tasted. Even the fries are noteworthy. Love the relaxed atmosphere and the friendly and hard-working staff.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Edgingin
Warren, VT
“Great Evening!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I don't usually review restaurants in my own backyard, but I am now!
My husband and I have often noticed the placard sign in front of the Hostel Tevere in Warren, saying that dinner is served tonight. We decided to try it and what a great experience.
It's not a fancy restaurant, but offers a very comfortable, lively and friendly environment. The tables are bare and long, so that you sit where there is space. The wait staff is very attentive. Interesting craft beers and a nice wine selection are offered. They have a varied menu; and food, service and prices were very good. We'll be back in order to explore more of the menu offerings.
Thank you Hostel Tevere for offering this type of dining in the Valley!!!!

• Visited October 2013
Redding,CA
“Good food, Noisy”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Served at long, communal tables. Extensive beer list. Both the pulled pork and tuna burrito were excellent. Prices pretty good for a resort area. Can be noisy due to proximity of the bar.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank goldiep
Hancock, Vermont
“Great food, great wine, reasonably priced”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I have to say that the falafels were great. Clearly home made with some identifiable pieces of beans creating some nice texture. Served with a nice sauce for I believe $4.
I had the beet slaw as my entrée. Shreded beets served over greens with a nice sauce. Add a little extra spritz of lemon and it was wonderful.) My dining partner ordered the burger and fries. He claims the burger was the best he has eaten (except of course, at home.) I helped myself to some of his fries and almost placed an extra order they were that good. Good selection of local beers and a nice selection of wines. I think it will be my new "go-to" restaurant.

• Visited September 2013