We stayed here for three nights as it is very close to where my daughter and grandchildren live. It was adequate for our needs although the one bedroom condo was looking a little tired, with stains on the ceilings and a smell of damp. The good points were the view from the sitting/dining room, it was great! Also there was a very good fire which lit automatically, the kitchen was well equipped and I was able to have the family around for a tea party. There are not very many shops close by, and the restaurant on site was only open at the weekends. The indoor swimming pool was an added bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Warren, Vermont