Our second stay at Bridges, and we enjoyed it so much I had to write another review. Our had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit was well furnished and clean. These are individually owned condos so each unit is a little different. This one had a gas fireplace, but many have wood fireplaces and free wood is nearby. We also had free wifi, which our unit last year did not have. The staff is young but very friendly. The main building has reception, lounge, pool, fitness center, etc. We were there during Martin Luther King Jr. weekend and the hotel was sold out but did not seem crowded--maybe because some owners do not rent their units out but were not there either. We went to the indoor pool and outdoor hottub after a day of skiing and neither were crowded. We would definitely stay here again. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Warren, Vermont