We've stayed at 5 different Inns, B&Bs, the main lodge, etc. in the MadRiver Valley. Our recent 5 nights at the Bridges was the best, most relaxing, with an excellent location.
They have great Sun-Friday deals.
Nice very clean Health Club. Everything, even the fitness classes, are included (except Zoomba) Every day after skiing we bopped over to the outdoor hot tub. The one day the weather was bad (2 inches of rain on January 25th!) there was no one there and we spent the day doing laps and working out.
Easy frequent shuttle access. We did drive whenever we went anywhere, but everytime we went out, we saw a shuttle (again just steps from everyone's front door) picking people up.
Cons: Really none
Get a unit in the lower level, which is just steps to the Health Club.
The one bedroom condo we had was perfect for a couple, but I wouldn't have 4 people there as it suggests you can, with the other two using the pull out couch. Maybe o.k. for kids. Still there is plenty of room to entertain and cook with a large dining table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Warren, Vermont