Try to book a condo through one of the owners as that may be cheaper than reseving directly with the resort. We do have a family member that is very much into tennis and the instruction is superior here. The condo itself was spacious and comfortable, but be forewarned: there is NO AIR CONDITIONING and this can be an issue if the weather is quite hot (the lower condos can be cooler).
Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating and there is a nice pool with shaded area as well. All around are the views of Sugarbush Mountain, which is breathtaking. This is a place for people seeking some peace and quiet, with perhaps a tennis/swim option and some sightseeing (note: attractions are spaced far apart, not much to do.). It all makes for a relaxing vacation. Would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Warren, Vermont