Clean, pleasant, will appointed town houses. Teens loved it because of pool and hot tub. Had nice game room too and could rent DVDs right there from main office. Fire place was nice addition. Had nice TV, full dining room, nice kitchen with working appliances and pots/pans/glass plate, comfortable beds, nice carpeting. Would definitely stay again. We were here in October (off season) and never felt crowded or heard any neighbors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Vermont's Mad River Valley, The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club is consistently ranked a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine. The Bridges offers condo accommodations a stone's throw from the Lincoln Peak base area at Sugarbush and next door to the Sugarbush Golf Club. Ideal for family vacations, there is a recreation center with fitness facility, 3 swimming pools, game room, fireside/poolside bistro, 12 tennis courts (2 indoors). The Bridges is central to an array of outdoor activities surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Vermont's Green Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Hotel Warren
- The Bridges Family Resort And Tennis Club
- The Bridges Family Resort & Tennis Club Warren, Vermont