Stayed a night at Sugar Lodge early season while visiting VT's great snow mtns! (Sugarbush, Stowe and Jay Peak). Got really lucky b/c Sugar Lodge is the best ever. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and cozy, nice spread for breakfast. They have a hot tub out back, and a nice bright living room area which we didn't take advantage of. The walls seem thin, but everyone seemed respectful so we didn't really hear anyone around.
The location is right on a main rd and entrance into Sugarbush (not sure of other entrances, but the one right into the parking lot for Claybrooke). There is also a deli/mini mart within walking distance from Sugar Lodge. Definetly coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Lodge is a classic mountain lodge less than 1/2 mile from the Sugarbush Ski Area and Robert Trent Jones, Sr, Golf Club in the heart of Central Vermont. The Lodge offers the amenities you would expect from a larger hotel with the ambiance and warmth of a Vermont Country Inn. With our proximity to the lifts and links with unbeatable rates, Sugar Lodge is the ideal choice for your vacation in Vermont.The Mad River Valley is also a special place in the summer. Escape the heat and humidity and head to the mountains with our cool mountain streams, breezy peaks and the pleasure of our unparalleled culinary delights.Continental Breakfast, Cable TV, Beer/Wine Bar, Free WiFi and Outdoor Heated Pool are some of the modern services that seem to blend seamlessly with the historic post and beam Lodge atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Lodge At Sugarbush Hotel Warren
- Sugar Hotel Warren
- Sugar Hotel At Sugarbush
- Sugar Lodge At Sugarbush Warren, Vermont