This was our fourth time at Sugar Lodge for family ski trips to Sugarbush. The suite we rent is perfect for us, allowing us to cook in half the time while also taking advantage of the area restaurants (don't miss The Common Man). Bob, Susan, and their staff are always very accommodating. Our sons love the breakfast and just hanging out in front of the fire in the cosy common room. Understand, this is not the Ritz, but if you are in the area to take advantage of the skiing, biking, or hiking, the value cannot be beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Lodge is a classic mountain lodge less than 1/2 mile from the Sugarbush Ski Area and Robert Trent Jones, Sr, Golf Club in the heart of Central Vermont. The Lodge offers the amenities you would expect from a larger hotel with the ambiance and warmth of a Vermont Country Inn. With our proximity to the lifts and links with unbeatable rates, Sugar Lodge is the ideal choice for your vacation in Vermont.The Mad River Valley is also a special place in the summer. Escape the heat and humidity and head to the mountains with our cool mountain streams, breezy peaks and the pleasure of our unparalleled culinary delights.Continental Breakfast, Cable TV, Beer/Wine Bar, Free WiFi and Outdoor Heated Pool are some of the modern services that seem to blend seamlessly with the historic post and beam Lodge atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Lodge At Sugarbush Hotel Warren
- Sugar Hotel Warren
- Sugar Hotel At Sugarbush
- Sugar Lodge At Sugarbush Warren, Vermont