West Hill House B&B
US$164
US$114
US$108
EconoLodge
Best Western Plus Waterbury - Stowe(Waterbury)(Great Value!)
US$130
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsparis suitewildflower roompeter susanother guestsbed and breakfastjacuzzi tubhighland roomwonderful hostsbreakfast dessertpool tablecommon areasprivate entrancelooking forward to our next visitdietary restrictionssun roomthought of everythingwesthill house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2009

My Fiance and I started planning our wedding last spring, and from the beginning Susan and Peter have been great. Everything exceded my expectations. They did everything in their power to make our wedding day as special as possible. The house is just gourgous and the food was wonderful! They made us feel so comfortable being so far away from home. I would defiantly pick West Hill House again! We're already planning a trip back!

J & A
Salem, AL

Reviewed 22 January 2009

My boyfriend and I could not be more pleased with the time we spent at the West Hill House. Peter & Susan are so gracious and kind, and are willing to help with absolutely anything you need. They treat you like family and no detail is missed. You rarely will find yourself asking for anything...they are on top of it! The B&B is immaculately clean and Susan's breakfast's are divine. We can't wait to return!

Reviewed 19 January 2009

Our family are repeat guests at West Hill House and will be in the future. Even when the weather was not fit for skiing, we had no regrets. The ambiance of the house with the lounges, fireplaces and a good book was fine. The hospitality and personal attention by Peter and Susan really set this B&B apart.
The Murphys

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2009

My husband and I stayed here for our first anniversary (and first time skiing). We picked this B&B after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and are happy to say that West Hill House B&B went beyond meeting our expectations. We stayed in the Paris Suite for part of our time there and would recommend that room--very romantic! Above all, our hosts, Peter and Susan, went out of their way to accomodate us when we were left without a rental car (something that might have otherwise spoiled our vacation). Oh, and Susan makes the most delicious breakfasts! Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed 9 January 2009

Well, this was my second stay at West Hill House since November 08 and I must say I loved it just as much the second time around! I was a bit spoiled by the Paris Suite the first time, but the Allen Suite was a great room. Peter and Susan were excellent hosts again and I am looking forward to seeing them again when I return to West Hill House in late March.