“Hits the spot!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Vermont
“Hits the spot!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've been meaning to eat here for awhile... We stopped in for breakfast around 10 on a Tuesday. The place was half full, which I think shows that it's popular. To be honest, I can't think of another place to eat breakfast in Waterbury. We prefer farm fresh eggs, and this place has them!

Both of our dishes were delicious; we eat breakfast out a lot and they were some of the best. My husband had the egg, cheese, & biscuit sandwich and I built my own omelet. The portions are substantial, but not too big. The coffee is quite good, and the service was spot on, and the toast is from a local bakery (Red Hen).

The best part it was $24 before tip (I had an upcharge on my omelet for the farm fresh eggs and added bacon).

We will be back again. I want to try their lunch menu now!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank vtviajera

Rockville, Maryland
“Excellent All-Around Catering Experience”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I attend a week-long event catered by Juniper's. Without fail, the food was delicious, healthful, and flavorful. Moreover, Paul handled our dietary restrictions (no lunch meat and low carb -- since my wife is pregnant) flawlessly and with a smile. We (and our stomachs) could not have been happier! Our only regret was that we didn't get to check out the café in Waterbury.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank David H
Philadelphia
“Perfect breakfast spot”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

It's is worth the extra 1/2 mike drive out if Waterbury to eat breakfast at Juniper's. I had the eggs and corn beef hashbrown with a cheddar biscuit, which was delicious. The overall experience was quintessential Vermont. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 2Travelingponches
Waterbury, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing buffet! Vote cheesy eggs for president!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

One of my favorite breakfast spots. The cheddar biscuit sammy is amazing and the buffet is a destination. The service is very warm, efficient, and inviting. If you're visiting the area, it's a perfect place to start your day.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Craig G
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hometown comfort and good food”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Friendly service and good basic food defines my experience at Juniper Fare. Love Sunday Brunch, enough to eat and I appreciate their gluten free selections. The place is small and that adds to the charm and great service.

• Visited March 2014