“Catering event”

Ranked #21 of 37 Restaurants in Waterbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Juniper's Fare catered an event for my employer in Waterbury today. It was excellent food and service. They were reasonable and very easy to work with. I especially liked the pulled pork sliders, potato salad and quinoa salads:). Thanks Brenda and Paul.

2  Thank vtsnickers
There are newer reviews for Juniper's Fare Catering and Cafe

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were so grateful to be at week long meetings where the catering was not only good but good for you! How do you make a memorable roast beef wrap? Must be the love -- but they even made the ordinary excel. We believe they are available for all kinds of catering and highly recommend them as well as their restaurant which gives it profits so the owners can open free schools in Africa- ask them for details. You could not meet nicer people.

3  Thank R E
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Top notch home cooking at a great price in a pricey tourist area. They are very accommodating for people eating gluten free or vegetarian. Try them and see for yourself. And they do a great job catering.

3  Thank Mary D
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've been meaning to eat here for awhile... We stopped in for breakfast around 10 on a Tuesday. The place was half full, which I think shows that it's popular. To be honest, I can't think of another place to eat breakfast in Waterbury. We prefer farm fresh eggs, and this place has them!

Both of our dishes were delicious; we eat breakfast out a lot and they were some of the best. My husband had the egg, cheese, & biscuit sandwich and I built my own omelet. The portions are substantial, but not too big. The coffee is quite good, and the service was spot on, and the toast is from a local bakery (Red Hen).

The best part it was $24 before tip (I had an upcharge on my omelet for the farm fresh eggs and added bacon).

We will be back again. I want to try their lunch menu now!

1  Thank vtviajera
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I attend a week-long event catered by Juniper's. Without fail, the food was delicious, healthful, and flavorful. Moreover, Paul handled our dietary restrictions (no lunch meat and low carb -- since my wife is pregnant) flawlessly and with a smile. We (and our stomachs) could not have been happier! Our only regret was that we didn't get to check out the café in Waterbury.

1  Thank David H