“One of our favorites!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We only live 20 minutes away and over they years, Tanglewoods has become one of our favorite destinations when we want a good meal.
The people here are always friendly and welcoming. The food is consistenly excellent!
Be sure to try the ceasar salad. They make it with toasted walnuts and red peppers . . .outstanding!
Their prices are very fair.
All in all, it is just a great place, and we just keep going back for more. We are sold!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This restaurant is off the main road so it might be somewhat overlooked. That would not be a good idea because this eatery is very good. We have been vacationing in the Stowe area for years but have not tried this place before this July. We discovered it by following a sign for a farm stand. We read the reviews on trip advisor and dedicated an evening to try their food. Set in what appears to be a large former barn,the atmosphere is cozy and comfortable. There is outside seating when appropriate. The food was well prepared and tasty. There is a full bar and many Vermont craft beers to choose from. Menu is not huge but there are choices that appeal to all major food categories. I guess the greatest thing I can say is that I can't wait to revisit this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We don't go out much, but when we do we make sure it's somewhere special. Tanglewoods has great atmosphere and every better menu choices. Both the Atlantic salmon and the filet mignon were deliciously prepared and beautifully served. The portions were great as well. Neither my wife nor myself left hungry. Thank you, Tanglewoods for making our 10th anniversary extra special.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Consistently very good, Tanglewoods never lets us down. The Wild Mushroom appetizer is worth a drive. I have frequented this modest place for years and never had a meal that I didn't like. It's an easy drive from the Burlington area and shouldn't be missed. Great staff, service and food to delight.

1  Thank JP_VT2013
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I especially recommend the sesame encrusted tuna with ginger and wasabi, but you can't go wrong with anything that you order here.
You will not be disappointed.