“Omg I will never go china star in Waterbury Vermont again”
Review of China Star

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Whiteriver Junction
“Omg I will never go china star in Waterbury Vermont again”
Reviewed 13 March 2010

I have never eaten chinese food that was as greasy as it was at this location. Plus there was a major salt over kill also. After my ecperience there this even I will never again go there when i'm in Waterbury visiting.

Central Vermont
“yuck yuck and more yuck”
Reviewed 23 October 2009

I should preface this review with a disclaimer that I am not a big fan of Chinese food in general. Or at least, not cheapo takeout Chinese food.

The food here is 95% grease, no matter what you get it tastes the same. Their crab rangoons are disgusting - basically fried wonton wrappers with a pea sized dollop of an unidentifiable white goop inside - presumed to be the crab part? Their other selections are similarly mysterious and ick.

I'm not sure I've ever had an edible meal from here and yes I've tried them a few different times to no avail, since my husband is a big fan of Chinese food. Even he says this place's food is gross.

Avoid... there are so many other restaurant options in Waterbury with GOOD food!

Altoona, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solid Chinese Food”
Reviewed 8 July 2009

It seemed to be the only Chinese option in the area, but it suited our purpose because it was also one of the few places with takeout available and we didn't have a restaurant at our hotel. It has all the usual suspects on the menu with a decent quality and price.

Takeout only, no restaurant on site.

1 Thank WalterKr