“Hearty Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Nice little pizza place just on the outside of downtown Waterbury. Good selection of beer. The house salad was plentiful and fresh. We had a deep dish pizza with 4 toppings and it was almost too much. Lots of locals.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Awesome pizza....great spaghetti n meatball dinner....super friendly service....excellent prices! Very fresh meals...

Reviewed 6 January 2012

What happen people??? This is an +A pizza. My family and I was visited for the last 8 year Stowe. And every year we ordered the best pizza of all Zachary's Pizza. This is a real cheese pizza and highly quality products!!!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2009

My husband and I stay in Waterbury on our drive back and forth to Nova Scotia. My husband absolutely loves the pizza at Zachary's and he is sure to order it when we stay at the Best Western

Reviewed 12 September 2008

Zachary's pizza in waterbury is one of the best restraunts in VT. Yes, it is a chain, but all with individual owners, and the owner(Scott Brooks) is one of the best guys ever. I just want to say the food is great as is the atmosphere. Though when the tall kid left it just wasnt the same, he was funny and a hardworker. I think his name was dan or dean. Anyway, stop in and try the special.

1  Thank beanman3845