My sister and I stayed in cabin#11 for 3 nights. We enjoyed the peace and quiet . #11 is a modern cabin with spa. Very large and roomy! The kitchen was not well stocked. There was no instruction given as to where the trash from cabin could be brought to or emptied out. We had to walk over to the office & asked about it. We arrived at night & very difficult to see the dirt road
as it was very dark and lack of signs. Also cabin number sign not illuminated, only had a small yellow light. We had hard time finding our cabin.
In this large spacious cabin, there is only 1 king bed, and the mattress is very soft. We had hard time sleeping.
Sorry, I clicked by error below rating on "kids activities". There was none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by 200 acres of forest and field for hiking, snowshoeing, and more, Stowe Cabins in the Woods is the perfect choice for the couple who wants to get away to a special spot in the woods that they can call their own. Family friendly and pet friendly too, Stowe Cabins in the Woods is the unique and affordable choice for the whole family seeking accommodations outside the confines of a hotel, motel, inn, or B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Stowe Cabins in the Woods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stowe Cabins In The Woods Hotel Waterbury Center
- Stowe Cabins In The Woods Vermont/Waterbury Center