“Poor service and meal!!!!”
Review of P&H Truck Stop

P&H Truck Stop
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bath, New Hampshire
“Poor service and meal!!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My hubby and I had lunch here recently and I have to say that I was not only disappointed with the service but with the meal!! I have been here at least 15 times and up until now the place had been amazing. My past visit there was poor at best; the hamburger that I received bun's was so hard and burnt I had to ask for another bun after waiting at least 45 minutes for the meal, I had to beg our server for a refill on my drink because she was to busy chatting with a fellow coworker!! I'll tell you if the service here is going to be like this I will no longer be a loyal customer.. What a shame!!!

• Visited August 2013

“Really good breakfast !”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

The pancakes are great here ! The French toast are good ! The bacon is not so good it taste like bad boxed bacon . The burgers are average , frozen patty would be my guess, the fish is more. Like frozen fish sticks out if a box . There cooks sit outside and smoke in their aprons which is Disgusting and against health regulations . The service sucks , the Waitresses can be really rude and snotty . It's rare that you get good service . I've been all over the us and to many truck stops this is not the worst but by far not the best ! How ever if you want a good breakfast , rolls , bread or pie this would be the place to stop . Hopefully someone reads this and works on some of these matters !!! Better service would be great , and up the Quality of the food a little bit maybe change the menu .

• Visited June 2013
“Must stop truck stop....”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a family vacation based on several recommendations and we're glad we did. The portions are large and the food was great. They have a great selection and very reasonable prices. I would especially recommend the broasted chicken which was moist and delicious. The homemade breads and rolls which you can purchase to take home is worth the trip alone. Everything was so good that we stopped there for lunch on our way back home from vacation. I would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
“Go here for the pies !”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

P&H has probably the best pies - and best selection of pies- in New England.
Go here to choose -and carry-out- the best of New England pies. Their pies are densely filled - so small slices are satisfying - meaning that a pie lasts a while, and is a good value.

P&H pies are the *real thing* - and worth a drive or a detour to get one !

• Visited August 2012
South Burlington, Vermont
“This truck stop is a destination!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We have been to P&H many times over the years and stopped there again on the way to and from the Kancamagus Hwy. Don't do a drive by! The baked items to go are amazing. The food is home cookin'. There is usually a line to get in and there's good reason for that. It is a classic Vermont gathering place for locals and terrific for travelers to rest and eat or get treats to go, get gas if you need to. It is literally right at the Wells River exit on the South bound side of the interstate on rt 302. The buffet Sunday brunch is hot and excellent. Just go!

• Visited July 2013