We enjoyed our 3-night stay here, starting Christmas Day. This is a warm country inn. It's bigger than a B&B so you don't have the personal touch of a B&B's owners chatting with you at breakfast, but it is welcoming nonetheless. Twelve rooms in the main building, and I presume several more in the buildings next to. There's a nice sitting area by a fireplace off the dining room of Nonna's, the in-house Italian restaurant that serves dinner. Also, a library on the second floor is another nice place to relax and take a cup of tea, cider, cocoa or coffee after skiing, or anytime. Board games and 3d tic-tac-toe are available. Nonna's dinner room is also the place for breakfast. Our server for breakfast, Karen, was friendly, attentive, and welcoming each morning. Nonna's is a fine restaurant for dinner; the food is very good, service fine, and ambience suitable for conversation. But, guests should reserve in advance if they want to dine there, especially on busy weekends; it's popular. The rooms are lovely. Our deluxe king room was large, and nicely appointed with comfy chairs, a desk, and beds with fluffy comforters. We had a wall of windows and a balcony. As for rates, we took advantage of a package that included lift tickets, at savings off even Mt. Snow's web-based price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quintessential Country Inn located on 20 beautiful acres in Southern Vermont. Minutes from Mount Snow, Stratton and Bromley for world class skiing and snowboarding. Snowshoe and cross country ski the Inn's trails. Summer brings golfing, mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding. Fish or canoe our ponds, explore our walking trail, or just relax by our outdoor pool. Savor wonderful Italian cuisine at NONNA'S, our in-house restaurant, then relax in the comfort of one of our 21 unique guest rooms- all with private baths and a/c. Full country breakfast included with your stay. Come visit the Inn, and you will understand why our guests have been coming back to us for more than 40 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Sawmill Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sawmill Farm Hotel Dover
- Inn At Sawmill Farm Vermont/Dover