My sister and I have stayed at this Inn while doing the Green Mountain Adventure Challenge the last 3 years. We get a deal on Social living for the Inn and the adventure. We stayed in a different room each time and have no complaints about any of them. They are all clean, comfortable, and decorated beautifully. The Inn itself is spacious with many common areas inside and out. The complimentary breakfast is delicious. The staff is gracious and helpful. We are looking forward to going back next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quintessential Country Inn located on 20 beautiful acres in Southern Vermont. Minutes from Mount Snow, Stratton and Bromley for world class skiing and snowboarding. Snowshoe and cross country ski the Inn's trails. Summer brings golfing, mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding. Fish or canoe our ponds, explore our walking trail, or just relax by our outdoor pool. Savor wonderful Italian cuisine at NONNA'S, our in-house restaurant, then relax in the comfort of one of our 21 unique guest rooms- all with private baths and a/c. Full country breakfast included with your stay. Come visit the Inn, and you will understand why our guests have been coming back to us for more than 40 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at Sawmill Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sawmill Farm Hotel Dover
- Inn At Sawmill Farm Vermont/Dover