Kitzhof Inn(Dover)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$152
West Dover Inn(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$248
Deerhill Inn(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$204
Inn at Mount Snow(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$120
Big Bears Lodge(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$139
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother guestsmount snowevery morningour room was spaciouslong weekendcommon areaswestvermontskiingdogdeckwinter
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Snow Goose Inn was just a lovely place to stay at. Not only because of the cozy atmosphere (you feel totally at home in the house, with wine and drinks at your disposal in the afternoon free of charge, and a nice porch to relax on), but also because of the kind host. Cyndee had excellent tips on where to have diner, or where to go horsebackriding or rent a kayak. Also, she made the best breakfast with lovely muffins and blueberry pancakes. Oh yes, and even a healthy alternative to eggs benedict. The rooms were spacious, and new carpeting was recently installed. We would definately go back.

Room Tip: definately choose a room with access to the porch or with french doors. there is enough space in the house itself to sit (outside as well), but in case there are many guests, it might be nice to have your own sitting area outside.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I stayed for our anniversary in room #13. The room was spacious and had a quiet balcony surrounded by woods. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. The Last Chair is a restaurant within walking distance, which has excellent food that is reasonably priced. An unexpected but welcomed surprise was they have acoustic entertainment on Saturday evenings through the summer. When we returned back to the room, we were able to sit on the balcony and listen to the music in a private setting. If the door to the balcony is closed, you can not hear the music. Cyndee provides a relaxed atmosphere and was enjoyable to talk with. The breakfast is excellent with a variety on the menu. I wish we could have spent more time but we'll return!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fish4Life2014
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were driving from Boston to North Hero Vt. And wanted to break up our trip with an overnight at s bed and breakfast. Fortunately for us we chose The Snow Goose Inn. The accommodations were wonderful. Our room was #7 it had a two person Jacuzzi tub, fireplace and lovely balcony. The beds were extremely comfortable and the surroundings were absolutely beautiful. Cyndee, the owner was very friendly and helpful. The evening wine and appetizers were a quaint touch. Breakfast was delicious, and there was a variety of items to choose from, all freshly prepared using local produce. Unfortunately,I forgot something in our room when we left. She called me, sent the items to me and I received them within 30 hours. Above and beyond if you ask me. We plan on returning to The Snow Goose again, and we highly recommend this Inn.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sherri M
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are traveling from Boston to northern Vermont and wanted to break up our trip to enjoy the scenery. We called the Snow Goose Inn to check on availability and we were lucky enough to be able to stay. The inn keeper Cyndee was very personable and welcoming. We were thrilled with our room and the entire surroundings. We felt right at home. In the morning, the breakfast was absolutely divine. Local organic produce, and Vermont Cabot cheese, sugar bacon, homemade blueberry muffins and organic whole grain bread, Honestly everything was delicious. We highly recommend this Inn and will plan on coming back as soon as we can.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights in late May 2014. We were very pleased with our large room (#10 which featured a double Jacuzzi tub, fireplace and a nice private porch.) The owners of this inn are very friendly and professional. Breakfast was quite tasty and plentiful.

We had a great time and we highly recommend the Snow Goose Inn to anyone planning a visit to the Dover area.

Ed & Liz

Room Tip: Room 10. Large, Double Jacuzzi tub, Private porch.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple