All reviews mount snow long weekend west vermont dog winter
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I went for my M.I.T. Fraternity reunion. The owners and staff were wonderful. The location ideal... Now I want to come during ski season since it's so ideally located. We loved the ambiance, the decor, the setting. The landscaping was beautiful. Just wait until you get up, go on the front porch and enjoy multiple cups of coffee as you gaze and absorb the beautiful surroundings. They handled our group of 20+ wonderfully. The breakfasts were outstanding food-wise as well as the atmosphere they created... Loved the living area ideal for book reading... Nothing negative to say about this place... Great for a romantic getaway as well. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 3 and loved it since it had door to the inside of Inn as well as to the front porch.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Just completed group outing weekend at the Snow Goose Inn. Cyndee and staff did a superb job making sure everyone was comfortable and well taken care of. The inn's outdoor spaces were perfect for the early August Vermont weather.

Can't wait for the return trip!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Cyndee and Ron Frere masterfully handled our reunion this weekend. No attendee had to think about any logistics. Meals, golf, hiking, informal receptions, etc. all well thought through and executed perfectly. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. If anyone is looking for a place to handle about 30 guests convenient to Boston and New York in Southern Vermont in the shadow of Mount Snow, call Cyndee and Ron to see if they can accomodate your event.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Just what you think of for a Vermont Inn. The room (13) was large, comfortable and charming. We had a private balcony overlooking the woods. Cindee the owner was friendly and helpful. When I called to make reservations we discussed various dining options ( I knew some restaurants from my last visit, five years earlier). Cindee was very knowledgable of the area. The breakfast the next morning was great.

The inn gives off a warm, snugly feeling. A Vermont feeling.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Like our previous visit, my husband and I had a great stay. The food was great and the room was charming and rustic. We felt like royal guests with the outstanding service you and your team provided. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple