“You know that warm feeling you get when coming home - Welcome to the Snow Goose Inn; it's like coming home!”
Review of Snow Goose Inn

Snow Goose Inn
Ranked #5 of 12 Dover B&B and Inns
Schuylerville
Reviewed 9 June 2010

We went to the Snow Goose Inn for my sister's wedding. We were welcomed by a wonderful letter mapping our way to our room - like a little treasure hunt! Once in our room, we were welcomed with a basket of Vermont treats and folders full of information that my sister and her new husband put together for all of us who stayed there! (Cyndee let my sister in to each room to do this; you certainly wouldn't find that in your typical hotel/motel.) Our room had a little patio right outside the french glass door, also it was airconditioned! The Inn is welcoming, warm, and "user friendly"! I was even allowed in the kitchen!!! (I find that wonderful!) Cyndee is the most gracious hostess; warm, friendly and extremely helpful and being in her 'home' - you feel right at home! The food was WONDERFUL, as were the people who work with/for her! The level of hospitality is nearly unfounded today, so kudos to her and her staff!! This was one of the most relaxing weddings I have had the pleasure of being at! My husband and I look forward to going 'home' to the Snow Goose Inn at some time in the future; nearby is kayaking, hiking trails, bike trails, scuba diving, skiing etc. and I highly recommend going there if you are looking to relax in a warm, inviting environment!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Walton, NY
Reviewed 8 June 2010

This was our first time at an Inn/Bed & Breakfast. It was for a wedding and the entire Inn was reserved for guests of the wedding only. We had a fabulous time, as Cyndee was on top of every last detail and seemed more like a family member than an Innkeeper. My husband and I were very impressed with the breakfast-- what a treat! The rooms were clean and fully operational. We felt right at home. If we plan to visit Vermont again, we would absolutely choose to stay at the Snowgoose.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
DeLancey, NY
Reviewed 6 June 2010

My sister had her wedding here on june 5th 2010. The people are wonderful, Cyndee, Sarah and everyone couldn't have been nicer. I felt right at home the minute I walked thru the door! I would recommend this place to everyone, the rooms are great, the food was fantastic!! Cyndee makes you feel like part of her family, I come from a large family and she made us all feel very welcome and comfortable. We're thinking of having our next girls weekend there!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
NH
Reviewed 2 June 2010

We stayed at the Snow Goose Inn for the first time last week, and it was great! Small town with lots of outdoor activities available. Cyndee and Ron were so friendly and hospitable, but also aware of each couple's needs, whether it be for solitude or social engagement. We stayed in the honeymoon suite, and it was roomy, bright, and inviting. The jacuzzi tub was the best feature, extra roomy for two, but the king sized feather bed and the large flat screen TV were also great. And the breakfast...fantastic!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Boston, MA
Reviewed 2 April 2010

The rooms are very clean, with a homey, rustic feel. The breakfast was SUPERB. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia
Reviewed 22 March 2010

Very close to Mt. Snow and all that you expect from Vermont. All the fresh snow helped the experience, but our host was especially helpful. Room are B&B like, but the Inn is big enough that you can find some privacy. Perfect breakfast to fuel you for skiing or whatever your day brings.

Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Philadelphia
Reviewed 18 March 2010

A great spot for skiing mount snow. Only minutes away from the mountain right on route 100. One of the best breakfasts I have had anywhere. Everything was, organic, local, fresh made, etc. Great muffins, anything made exactly how you want it. Such a filling breakfast I didn't even need lunch when skiing.

• Stayed January 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Grand Summit Resort Hotel
#4 of 12 in Dover
The White House Inn
The White House Inn
#4 of 10 in Wilmington

Been to Snow Goose Inn? Share your experiences!