On the plus side: (1) The lodge staff are friendly and helpful, and they do their best. (2) The location is excellent -- fairly close to the Sundance base camp -- and the hotel offers a free shuttle service. (3) There are both indoor and outdoor hot tubs. (4) The continental breakfast included is pretty good. On the minus side is everything else: (1) Creaking floors above your head. (2) Frequent noise in the hallways and through the walls. (3) A sea of mud in the parking lot, unless you're lucky enough to park very close to the main entrance. (4) Only one eatery on the premises, serving mediocre food. Bottom line: an acceptable choice if price is your primary consideration. Otherwise you can do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located lakeside with spectacular views of the mountain, Snow Lake Lodge, Mount Snow's economy lodge with basic rooms, is a real value. A free shuttle will take you to and from the slopes and you are walking distance from a great evening of entertainment at the Snowbarn (open winter and some special events only). After a full day of play, take a soothing sauna or hop into the indoor or outdoor hot tub. Walt's Pub with light fare menu, schedule varies. Light continental breakfast included in the rates during the ski/snowboard season only, served daily 7-10 am. This is a non-smoking lodge. Features: 92 rooms. Indoor hot tub and sauna and outdoor hot tub. Free WiFi in common areas and the majority of guest rooms. Snow Lake Lodge is on the "MOOver" shuttle route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Snow Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Lake Hotel Dover
- Mount Snow Snow Lake Lodge Hotel
- Snow Lake West Dover
- Snow Lake Lodge Vermont/Dover