“Great experience!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Snowmobile Adventures
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We went out with Jeff and he was extremely helpful and sensitive to each persons skill level and capacity for risk taking. One of us had experience riding quads and the other had no previous experience and we both had a lot of fun!! Mark is very helpful in helping to make reservations and making you feel competent and ready to drive the snowmobile. Tips for those who are new to this... The handle bars are heated, and for a minimal fee bib overall snowsuit, matching coat and boots can be rented. You do not need a hat under the helmet with built in face mask but bring something to cover your chin and neck. Relax and enjoy the experience, you're in good hands.

3  Thank Nicbon7

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent guides and brand new equipment. Groomed trails and and amazing time crossing the somerset reservoir. Highly recommend this experience.

2  Thank Garykkjr
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My husband and I have been going for 4 years now and I cannot say enough great things about our experiences at Snowmobile VT. I have tried snowmobiling elsewhere but this is my favorite and I go as much as I can in the winter (hard bc it is a 4 hour drive). When I go, I feel like I am visiting friends (the owner Mark, Tiffany, and the guides who conduct the tours at Snowmobile VT are all so great). I am always so excited to snowmobile and I have been able to share in my experiences at Snowmobile VT with friends, all of who have loved it and cannot wait to go back. I recommend the 2 hour tour. My absolute favorite is the 4pm to 6pm tour where you get to experience an hour of daylight and an hour of night (amazing!). I have noticed that during very good winters, this place gets booked very quickly so you if you are planning a trip there, you do need to call asap and see what is available. I have a tendency to get cold easily but love that there are hand warmers on the machines and the engine keeps my feet warm with good boots. We even went recently when it was about close to zero degrees out and I had no problems (preparation of course with layering). All I have to say is if you have never snowmobiled, try it! If you have done it before, do it again! When near Mount Snow or thinking about going, give Snowmobile VT a call.

3  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 3 March 2013

For almost 20 years we've been going to High Country. Their guides are great. Mark (the owner) and his crew are friendly and knowledgable. The 2 hour tour takes you through the Vermont woods and ends with an exilerating all out trip across a frozen lake. Can't wait until next year.

4  Thank John46500
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

We did a 2 hour snowmobile tour. Mikey, our guide was awesome and extremely knowledgeable of the trails. The trails were great..varied terrain so it kept it really interesting and entertaining. Everyone who worked here was really laidback and frriendly. Overall, this is a great place to snowmobile. You will not be disappointed. Definitely looking forward to going again with these guys!

2  Thank MCY825