Layla's Riverside Lodge
Old Red Mill(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$75
Viking Motel(Wilmington)
US$90
Vintage Motel(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$84
Agoda.com
Black Bear Lodge(Stratton Mountain)
US$157
US$145
US$141
US$163
US$127
ComfortInn
Motel 6 Brattleboro(Brattleboro)
US$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsblast playingan absolute blastmount snowfarm to tablean amazing hostother guestsjust like homecozy placeroom was spotlessstayed longermy boyfriendoff seasonthis past weekendwest doverfeel right at homecan't wait to go backpancakes
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I am so happy to have found Layla's Riverside Lodge! I just came back from a stay, perfect place for a girls ski weekend. I was able to bring my dog, he played all day while my friend and I skied. Very clean, friendly, and extremely convenient. 5 minutes to Mt. Snow and close to area restaurants. My friend and I felt like we were at home. Amazing breakfast was included, didn't get to try dinner but other guests raved. Big room, comfortable bed, new big bathroom with whirlpool tub, even a gas wood stove in the room! So happy to have found a great little spot. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank skiingkate
LaylasRiversideLodge, Owner at Layla's Riverside Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

We are so happy you found us as well! Thank you for your gracious review! We hope that when you need another weekend away that you come and stay with us again, and please remember to bring your furry family member as well, we love having them here. Please contact me directly if there is anything that I can do for you in the future. Have a wonderful day and thank you again!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Laylas Riverside Lodge, located in the center of West Dover Vermont, offers a tranquil setting to restore my spirit. Surrender to the calming sanctuary of a cozy room graced with fresh flowers and quiet space to reconnect with my essence. I have been a guest here for 4 years, visiting each season to rediscover what makes me feel whole again. As a yoga teacher I count on the quiet, serene environment of Laylas to replenish my spirit and heal from the stress of a busy lifestyle. I either ski or hike nearby Mt Snow while enveloped by the natural beauty of Vermont. I enjoy the healthy, delicious cuisine and create space for myself away from the day-to-day stress to allow for personal reflection.

Sandy MacDougall, innkeeper, and his Laylas Riverside Lodge Culinary staff play an important role in renewing my health by creating nutritious, fresh dishes for me to enjoy at the inn after an invigorating day on the mountain.

After a wonderful few days at Laylas, I take my renewed and refreshed sense of being back into my everyday life. I truly believe my stay at Laylas supports my ongoing feeling of wellness and wellbeing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank peacefulwaywellness
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I hesitate to even write this review because I really don’t want to share this hidden gem near Mount Snow. However, it was such a great experience that I feel compelled to spread the word. The inn and guest rooms are immaculate, cozy (not keyword for small because they were very roomy), the on-suite bathroom was brand new and gorgeous and Layla’s felt like home immediately. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding (eggs, pancakes, omelettes) and such a great way to kick off the day before hitting the slopes. We went with another family and we originally thought about renting a house or condo. In retrospect, so happy that we opted for Layla’s because we could be together in the great room sipping cocktails and playing games and in the dining room enjoying the amazing culinary dishes in front of the fireplace, but when we wanted some quiet time we could retreat to our room. We truly had the best of both worlds! The inn is close to Mount Snow and you can even pick up the free MOOver bus near the inn to transport you to the ski resort or other locales around the Dover/West Dover area. The owner and staff were so gracious, accomodating and made us feel like royalty. My whole family cannot wait to return to this beautiful oasis!

Room Tip: All the rooms are spectacular
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank AnneLaw8
Reviewed 20 January 2014

To level set, I am a business and leisure traveler spending over 200 nights a year in hotels. I am platinum with Marriott and have an ambassador with Starwood, I do not take my travel accommodation lightly. So, when I say that Layla's Riverside was an unparalleled experience, I've had a lot of experiences! As a previous reviewer stated, it's not the Ritz --but, in my opinion (and I've stayed in many a Ritz), it's much better. The in-room Jacuzzi was HUGE and relaxing, the in-room fireplace the definition of cozy, the beds and linens re-defined heavenly. I had planned on 4 days of skiing, but the made to order breakfast and ultimate relaxation that Layla's offered made it impossible to leave for the first couple of days! Just a mile or two from the slopes -- Layla's offers everything from phenomenal service to lovely and knowledgeable staff, beautiful accommodations, and gourmet food. The vacation was a dream! I hope to back soon!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank TravelchicB
Reviewed 19 January 2014

After one hotel could not accommodate our reservations, we where up the creek with no paddle!!
So we drove around the area and found Layla's Riverside lodge. Not only could they accommodate us, but the kitchen was still open. They made us some amazing food and byob was perfect because we had a nice bottle of wine too. but the best part was Layla's very warm welcome, and the owner (Sandy and Rebecca) made us feel like we were home, their friendly and pleasant hospitality was unmatched. I feel like we could all be friends. So when ever we are in the area we will be eating and resting our heads there too, and they welcome dogs, we will bring our dog (Dutch) next time. State of the art dog kennel as well..

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple