Gray Ghost Inn
Old Red Mill(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$75
Travelocity
Viking Motel(Wilmington)
US$90
Black Bear Lodge(Stratton Mountain)
US$157
Hotwire.com
US$154
US$139
Motel 6 Brattleboro(Brattleboro)
US$62
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
Stratton Mountain Resort(Stratton Mountain)
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsfire pitfront porchhot tubfrat partyloved the game roomlong islandgame room downstairsmount snowno frillsnice ownersevery morningfriendly place to stayblueberry pancakescooked to order breakfastski weekendbaconprivate bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed here this summer for one of the Bridge Weeks with Road Scholar. This is a country inn with charm - run by Carina and her 3 daughters. It is homey and comfortable - fireplace; game room downstairs; hot tub outside; plenty of walking and hiking trails close by. This is quintessential Vermont at it's finest.
Our Bridge Week included all meals and they were gourmet. The Chef, I don't believe he is related to Carina, creates tasty and healthy meals. After dinner, he makes the rounds answering questions about his preparation or the garden he has. Carina is always available for questions or comments. We would return.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 26West
grayghostinn, Owner at Gray Ghost Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

I enjoy the Road scholar bridge programs, love having them here at the Inn. I am so happy that you had such a nice time. Jesse is my chef and we are not related even if we all see each other as one big family. I hope to see you back again all the way from California.

Thanks for taking time to write such a nice review

Reviewed 29 September 2013

The Gray Ghost feels like a home away from home. Carina, the innkeeper is welcoming and warm and Jesse makes a fantastic breakfast cooked to order and AMAZING BBQ...Call and check to see if they are BBQing during your stay! Carina genuinely cares about service and she and her entire family are dedicated to ensuring you have a wonderful stay. I was there for the FoodBiker rally and am so very appreciative to the effort of the entire Gray Ghost Inn team during our stay--I will miss those amazing breakfasts. Thank you to all of the Gray Ghost Inn team, you were wonderful!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Hi Olivia

I hope you have had a chance to see the food biker episodes. If not, go to their website,
food biker.com. I am so glad that you enjoyed Jesse's cooking and everything else about the Inn. I hope to see you again. Please like us on Facebook
Take care

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Stayed here for the Green Mountain Adventure Challenge. Super friendly owners, great service, great rooms, can't say enough about how happy we were! BYOB, cozy with a fire place and a game room (pool, ping pong, etc.), just can't say enough nice things. Will stay here again when we go back to Dover!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nadia O
grayghostinn, Owner at Gray Ghost Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Hi Nadia

I am so glad that you enjoyed both my Inn and the hiking challenge. I have had many more hikers and they are all having a great time.

I look forward to seeing you again

Thanks for your kind words

All the best

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Had a very nice stay at the Gray Ghost in with three friends in August... Karina was friendly and helpful (we were participating in the Green Mountain Adventure Challenge), breakfast was nice, and the rooms were just as you see on the website... rustic, cozy, no frills necessary! My only wish was that the AC had cooled our third-floor rooms a little better after long days of hiking, but next time I visit I will just request a lower floor! :-) The Inn was pretty empty during our weekday stay, which was also a bonus because we couldn't hear any of the other guests.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This Labor Day was our third time staying at the Gray Ghost Inn and once, again we were not disappointed. Karina always does her best to make you feel welcome. The rooms are simple, but cozy. The back deck and hot tub area are perfect for relaxing with a cocktail after a long day out. A hot breakfast is served (free to guests) every morning. This year we brought our infant son with us and will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family