We stayed here for the Dew Tour weekend. The place is close to Mount Snow and to restaurants which is good. The breakfast that they serve is small, but it does taste pretty good.The price wasn't that bad, so value wise it is okay. Other than these things there isn't much to write home about.
The rooms are very small and outdated. The bathroom was also just as small and moldy in the shower stall and the sink. We were able to hear everything from the room behind us and the two next to us.
I probably would stay here again but only if we are in the same situation (young couple that doesn't mind a dive) If our circumstances changed (family) I don't think we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 3 miles from Mt. Snow, we have an indoor heated pool, sauna, gameroom, cctv in all rooms and wifi access in our BYOB Lounge area that also has a fireplace. We are a family run and operated and welcome other families here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Austrian Haus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrian Haus Hotel Dover
- Austrian Haus Lodge Vermont/Dover