This place is certainly a bargain at the $68.00 we paid for it through a booking agency, cheaper if you book direct, but be advised that it is basic accommodation. Although we had two beds, there was no wi-fi in the room, no radio, no telephone, and no pictures on the wall. The bathroom was usable, but badly in need of renovation, and you certainly wouldn't want to take a bath in the tub we had. The owners are very nice and friendly, and the shared lounge area is very nice. What the units need is a large infusion of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 3 miles from Mt. Snow, we have an indoor heated pool, sauna, gameroom, cctv in all rooms and wifi access in our BYOB Lounge area that also has a fireplace. We are a family run and operated and welcome other families here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Austrian Haus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrian Haus Hotel Dover
- Austrian Haus Lodge Vermont/Dover