Do not expect much. For the money (<$100) this was a decent bed to sleep on, and clean bathroom. Nice hot shower (sometimes too hot, it was a bit quirky). Very simple, different types of pillows to choose from in the room. You have to get the TV remote from the front desk. Walls are very thin, but we were not disturbed at all (maybe our location). Beds are not top of the line, but nothing to complain about. We were here for ToughMudder weekend, so I'm sure they were fairly full, but probably a quieter crowd due to exhaustion! Pool was warm, sauna clean.Breakfast was bagels, toast, pastries, cereal, oatmeal and decent coffee. Didn't try the juice. Owners were very friendly and helpful. Overall great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 3 miles from Mt. Snow, we have an indoor heated pool, sauna, gameroom, cctv in all rooms and wifi access in our BYOB Lounge area that also has a fireplace. We are a family run and operated and welcome other families here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Austrian Haus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrian Haus Hotel Dover
- Austrian Haus Lodge Vermont/Dover