“Very nice little shop”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Dover
Worcester, MA
“Very nice little shop”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

got up late looking for a quick breakfast. Found this cozy little coffee shop. We ordered breakfast sandwiches expecting the typical fast food cuisine. However the sandwich was made with freshly cooked eggs, crispy bacon, and a splendid bagel. Add to that good coffee and a relaxing atmosphere to create a romantic moment to remember.

1 Thank MikeFM

NJ
“Best coffee around”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My husband, a coffee "connoisseur", swears this place has the best coffee he has ever had, and he's had it all over the country. For lunch, I had a tasty chicken salad on focaccia roll, which the owner's daughter recommended. Absolutely delicious! Would highly recommend.

Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the best”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for some good local coffee and we saw this little shop and decided to stop in. Perhaps it was a bad time because a rowdy family was already inside that had apparently placed a large order.
It took us a few minutes to figure out what we wanted to order because the coffee syrup selection was hidden behind a giant rack. We finally saw some menus laying out and had just picked them up when we were asked what we wanted to order. When we needed a minute the one gentleman working said he had to get back to the grill. He left us standing at the front for almost 10 minutes. Understandable though, he was dealing with a big order and he was the only one working.
When we finally placed our order (flavored lattes) he used the same amount of syrup for two different sized coffees and overcharged us for both. He seemed annoyed to even be waiting on us and overall was not friendly nor did he apologize for the long wait. To top it off, the coffees tasted terrible! There was no sleeve to put them in, the cups were insanely hot and mine spilled all over the counter when he gave it to me.
My husband and I are big proponents of supporting local businesses but this one was not a good experience. At the prices we paid, I expected better. I'm afraid Starbucks has a major advantage over this place. We won't be back.

1 Thank VTHokie2003
“Personable Service, Best coffee in town!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Great selection of coffee, my favorite was the organic Peruvian blend. Very friendly cozy environment. Didn't eat, but my kids had delicious smoothies. Will definitely return next time we are in town!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Starleneram
New York City, New York
“Coffee Lover's Dream”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

For the best espresso and coffee drinks in Southern Vt, come to this ski neighborhood cafe.
It's close to Mount Snow, on rt. 100, in the Dover Center, near the Silo. Had been coming to the area for years, finding sub par coffee- here you'll find fresh roast, lattes, and favorites like chai, soy and almond milk no problem.
Try the Italian panini, or a quick lunch, or the house favorites, breakfast sandwiches.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Rudy845

Been to Coffee Barn Cafe? Share your experiences!