“Good Pasta”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 12 March 2014

It was our second visit after having a good meal there a couple of years ago. The baked pasta s are excellent and served very hot. We had the egg plant and meatballl pasta's which we recommend. The garlic bread was also very good. My son had the personal pizza and was not impressed. It's cafeteria style with plastic cutlery and paper cups. The staff was friendly and the sitting area is comfortable and has a good local vibe.

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria La Toscanella

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Came here for pizza and a hot sub. Pizza special is a great price and the pizza is delicious! and slices are huge! I was wanting more than pizza so i got a hot sub. sub was warm but cheese was not even melted! and as i bit into my second bite i saw the dreaded Hair stuck inside my sub. Gross.... Staff was friendly and place was clean..

Reviewed 31 October 2013

While on a 7 day holiday this past September, my friend and I wanted to just get some comfort food after hiking Haystack Mt. What better than pizza and beer. Got take out to bring back to our room at the Deerfield Valley Inn where we were staying. The staff was so courteous and friendly. There is a brick oven, but I think it is gas heated, not wood burning. My pizza was pretty much soft and doughy, not very good. My friend had a GF pizza which she enjoyed. The salad was just ok. Maybe we will try again next time. Get some homemade Italian (which I am). After hiking Haystack Mountain we just wanted some comfort food. I see other rave reviews, maybe that will get me to return again.

1  Thank Stephen R
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I don't want to remember how many years my wifge and I have been frequenting this nondescript restaurant which serves up some of the best pizza, subs and salads (soups are pretty good too when they have them), but as long as they keep serving, we'll keep returning.
Business has to be good - they;ve more than doubled the size of their dining room and new, just recently, they've added air conditioning.
Best deal is their Tuscan Tuesday deal - half priced pies on Tuesdays (except holiday weeks). Best pizza in the Deerfield Valley.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

A gem! Don't be put off by the simple look, the food is stunning! Go for the trio! Fantastic meatballs and best eggplant I've ever had!

Been to Pizzeria La Toscanella? Share your experiences!