The Weathervane Lodge
Old Red Mill(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$75
Viking Motel(Wilmington)
US$90
Vintage Motel(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$84
Agoda.com
Black Bear Lodge(Stratton Mountain)
US$157
Motel 6 Brattleboro(Brattleboro)
US$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswashington suitewill return for sureher daughterbreakfast was deliciousmount snowgreat hostsqueen beda wonderful staybed and breakfasteach morningluciavalentinafridgebyobfoosballskiingguests
Reviewed 22 July 2010

We stayed at The Weatherwave Lodge last March when we came up to ski at Mt. Snow – two adults, two kids. It was fantastic!!! The rooms were clean and neat.
The house is old, but exceptionally well maintained.
The breakfast was hot, made to order and the menu was unbelievable!!!
I could go on forever about the place. It is just great!
They really make you feel a part of the family.
Thank you Lucia!!!!
Can’t wait to come back again!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
weathervanelodge, Owner at The Weathervane Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2010

Thank you for your kind review. I try to treat my guests as if my family were in my home. I look forward to my extended family returning year after year.

Reviewed 31 January 2010

This lodge really gives you the feeling you're somewhere in the Swiss Alps. A perfect place for couples or families. My wife and I and our two children stayed in the Washington suite which has two bedrooms and a bathroom in between. Very comfortable, clean and cozy. Val and Lucia, the owners, were very friendly and accomodating hosts. I can't wait to go back. This place is one of a kind.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
weathervanelodge, Owners at The Weathervane Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2010

We thank you very much for your kind review. We enjoyed meeting your family and sharing stories. Valentina and Lucia Benderer

Reviewed 16 January 2007

Through a family recommendation, our family stayed at The Weathervane Lodge over the MLK holiday weekend. While the weather and snow conditions in the Mt. Snow area weren't up to par, our accomodations were first rate. The Weathervane owners, Ans and Lucia Benderer make you feel like your a part of their family in their warm and cosy inn. We stayed in the Hudson Valley Room which was nicely decorated and comfortable for our family of 5. Ans is a fantastic cook. Every meal we ate at the inn was a culinary treat. Ask him to make his special Apple Fritters and you will not be disappointed. The Weatherlane Lodge is close to the ski areas in the region. It is less than 10 minutes to the Mt. Snow base lodge and about 25 minutes to Stratton. When returning to the Mt. Snow area in the future, we plan to make The Weathervane Lodge our home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank FamilyT