“Outdoor steps though pub is on lower level”
Review of Silo Restaurant

Silo Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Dover
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 16 January 2014

one must go up the outside steps then go down the stairs from the inside to get to the pub below. at the upper restaurant there are two TVS in the sitting area. Though the chicken wings were very good with much meat on them. The rest of the meal was average. Waitress was very pleasant and attentive.

There are newer reviews for Silo Restaurant

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

You know I read all the bad reviews and figured it can't be that bad. So went in there just to have some drinks (since the food reviews are horrible) and as soon as I walked in it smelt like a hamsters cage. Couldn't stay there for more than 10 minutes

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Chilli the worst I've ever tasted - like tomato puree with 2 beans and a piece of onion.
I have to say though that the chips it came with did taste like chips.
AVOID

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Went here after a day of skiing. Good pub food but take it for what it is. Don't order the files mignon, stick to burgers, salads, nachos and typical fried food. Good beer selection also.

Burgers, kids good, and nachos were all good and recommended. Cool ambiance In an old silo though casual for sure with low ceilings for some tables, I hit my head twice.

Bar downstairs, and a cute game room to occupy the kids. We would go back next year. Good service and reasonably prices given location 1 mile from mount snow.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This was literally the worst food I've ever had. I know that's a common exaggeration but I'm serious. It's actually shocking how bad it was. I had the tacos and I'm pretty sure all of the ingredients were expired generic dollar store brands. My girlfriend had a chicken sandwich and also said it was the worst she's ever had so I know it wasn't just my food. It was interesting coming here just to have a reference point for how bad food can be.

Been to Silo Restaurant? Share your experiences!